VMG206 is a participant in affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to affiliated sites. While we may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post, it does NOT result in additional charges to you or cost you anything extra.
Do you have trouble coming up with a great gift for Dad? If you are anything like me then you are always on the hunt for the perfect gift – for every person.
Your dad probably bought you your first baseball or corsage; he’s a pretty important person. It’s time to trade in that tie you get him every year for something as special as he is.
And shopping for the right gift for Dad doesn’t’ have to be hard or expensive. Whether your dad is active or more of stay at home type, I have a great list of ideas for you.
While I should remind you that Father’s Day is just around the corner (June 17th) this list will also work great for a Birthday and Christmas.
First, some quick shopping tips to help you decide on the best gift for your dad.
Tip One: You need to consider your budget. Decide on your budget for the gift. Be realistic and stay within your means; it’s the thought that counts.
Tip Two: Consider the Type of dad. Think about what you Dad loves; is he into golf or music or sports? Maybe get him something in that genre.
Tip Three: Do you want to personalize a gift? If you have time, you can consider getting something engraved with a special message or monogrammed. This is a great way to honor dad.
Tip Four: How much time before event? If you waited till the last minute (hey, we’ve all been there) then you need to consider ideas that can be picked up at the store or quickly shipped.
Now that you’ve decided on your budget, it’s time to shop!
10 Great Gift Ideas Sure to Please Every Dad:
VMG206 is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. It does NOT result in additional charges to you or cost you anything extra.
- Amazon Echo – this is a great gift for any type of dad. Think of the Echo as a personal assistant meets sleek speaker. The Echo can give him the daily news, read him his audio-book, play his favorite music and more.
- Water Bottle (Glacier Point Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle ( 25 OZ ). Double Walled Construction. Powder Coating; Zero Condensation) – this is great for any dad and will help keep his favorite beverage cool.
- Beard Trimmer (Philips Norelco Vacuum Beard Trimmer) – Help Dad keep his beard looking great.
- Sport Watch (Men’s Sports Digital Analog Stylish Watch Dual Electronic Quartz Movement Back-light with Outdoor Waterproof) – this is great for outdoorsy dads and will help him arrive on time!
- Golf Trainer (SKLZ Gold Flex Strength and Tempo Trainer / Golf Swing Trainer (4o” or 48”) – This is great for a Dad who is into golf!
- Dad. Ever. T-shirt – super idea for every (great) dad!
- Drone (Discovery Drone with Camera & Wi-Fi Feature) – This is a great beginner drone and has some great features like video with the build in HD Camera and Wi-Fi. This is sure to please any dad!
- Tool Kit (Stanley 94-248 65-Piece Homeowner’s Tool Kit) – for the handy dad; this kit has all the basics covered and it all fits neatly in the carrying case.
- Book on Grilling, “A Meat Smoking Manefesto” – great for the grilling dad.
- PowerStation (mophie Powerstation 8X Dual USB External Battery for Smartphones and Tablets (15,000 mAh) – Aluminum) – great for every dad; this allows him to recharge any battery on the go!
If your Dad is anything like mine, then he’s a very special person and he’s been there for you through thick and thin. I know that you want to get him something he really loves.
I’m confident that if you take a few minutes to think about him and review my tips, then you will be on track to find the perfect gift for him.